Spring at St. Louis MOT

Sun Mar 22 11:04:56 EDT 2015

Hello to the list.  I have resumed my summer schedule at MOT.  Not much has
changed during the winter; # 2156 remains only 100 feet from the gate and no
hard information as to "when".  It's suggested that the move will wait until summer.
Gives me more time to scout the eastward route of UP for photo ops when it does
happen - Kirkwood pass. station is possible.  Now I have a question - the Centennial
has not yet returned to MOT - does anyone out there have information as to present
location and plans ?

Jerome Crosson; NWHS member; formerly NJ; now St. Peters MO.