CPLs on the Pokey

Tue Mar 31 08:40:49 EDT 2015

Evan
    Please don't going asking for permission . Everyone here knows you would
Never be granted permission in a thousand years. All you will do is mess up the location for everyone. Just use common  sense stay away from the rail ,tunnel ,signals
And any facilities .

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards