CPLs on the Pokey

Tue Mar 31 18:33:36 EDT 2015

Ray

  I have done all of the above many times there's not a N&W shop or
facilities other than Lamberts Point that I have not been

In at one time or the other ,cab rides all over the system with permission
and without. Fact is today they do not want anyone on their

property who's not engaged in official business. There are retirees and
active employees  on this list who have got in trouble for being

on the property. The N&WHS can't even get a tour of anything any longer. You
would be hard pressed to find someone to give you permission and willing to
risk their job so that you can take a picture. Nor should you put them in
that position . Most all railfans know the spill by now.  Unfortunately
times have changed lawyers have  screwed up the whole country.  So I will
stand by my advice to Evan don't go asking . You can still railfan and have
a good time most NS police that I have talked to are very nice just use
common sense and you won't have a problem

Larry Evans

NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List