Caretta Branch

Wed Apr 1 15:01:55 EDT 2015

You are absolutely correct and that is an oversight on my part. I was told
in January that an Indian Company bought or leased the property and is/was
building a new prep plant. However there has been some issue about
contractor payments and at one time the work was apparently stopped. I will
see if I can find the status.

The mines tend to open and close depending on the price of coal.

Alex Schust