What is the line between Bristol and Radford called

Tue Apr 7 10:36:56 EDT 2015

To Ed Painter.I am amember but for some unknown reason I cannot
correspond.My Daddy was James Walter Woolwine and I was born and raised in
Abiingdon.Daddy worked for the N&W for 55 years. mostly on the Radford
Division.He drove the last steam engine from Bristol to Roanoke.I would
welcome your response,Sam Woolwine,Richmond,Va.