Bristol Line

Sat Apr 11 20:38:05 EDT 2015

Jimmy,
I believe it was the Crewe dispatcher when talking to a track guy or signal
guy at Riverton not long after they put in the new bridge. He was saying
how the switches were lined. 'H-line to H-line' 'H-line to B-Line' I also
heard reference to it over the radio by someone (can't recall who) not long
before I moved.

Nate
Galaxy