Powhatan Arrow eBay Slide Record?

Wed Apr 22 12:07:12 EDT 2015

Mike:

Sep. '89 would be a fan trip, yes?

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/22/2015 11:57:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Here is the tail end of the Arrow departing Roanoke in Sept.,  1989. If any
member wants a high res copy of this just get me your email  address and i
will be glad to send it along --- without charge.

Mike Pierry, Jr.
_mpierryjr at gmail.com_ (mailto:mpierryjr at gmail.com)

Moderator:

On  Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:58 AM, NW Mailing List