G4 War Emergency Gondolas

Mon May 18 11:18:21 EDT 2015

I am building a Funaro Camerlengo resin kit and noticed in the archives that my interpretation of the drawing of the dreadnaught (used generically by me...) shows the profile of the end in a couple of places.  This drawing seems to disagree with the pictures of the G4...the raised parts are actually supposed to be valleys, etc.  At least I think that is what the drawing shows, and pretty sure the lighting from the top on the picture shows what I described.Anybody have an insight?Here are the numbers from the archivePhoto - NW02844
NW Mech Dwg - NW-C39954

Thank you,
Mike Shockley