Locomotive names

Mon May 18 18:17:59 EDT 2015

When we lived in Bluefield, my Dad, who worked for Appalachian Power,
picked up the terminology of the locomotives from the fellows he met.   Until I
was older, exactly as Ed described, I never knew them by anything other
than the number series.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 5/18/2015 12:58:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,