Locomotive names

Wed May 20 12:44:28 EDT 2015

Ron,
     Here is my correspondence with Mike Allen of the Roanoke Times
(read from bottom up):

"*/Hi, James, just following up. Museum officials stand by what they
told me about the 2156 nickname. However, I will keep in mind for future
stories that you and others who contacted me don’t remember such a name
ever being used./**//*

*//**/Mike Allen/*

*/Arts & Extras columnist/*

*/The Roanoke Times/*