Just for fun

Thu May 21 20:36:00 EDT 2015

Lois

     You are correct it is the site where the 1204s boiler landed after the explosion. I worked Monday on

repairing a gas line just to the right of the picture . No sign that it ever happened . The signal base that

they ran by is still there and the telephone pole in front of the boiler you can find the butt of it sawed off level

in the grass

Larry Evans

Kenova, WV