New look

Sat May 23 08:13:17 EDT 2015

To add to what Larry said, railfans also wear safety vests so some loon
won't call them in as a terrorist because they are taking pictures! They
also help when you're out alone trying to get the perfect photo and a
hunter is trying to get the perfect doe or turkey. And, railroad employees
may see you as a friend and not foe. I keep one with me! Times have changed.
Charlie Long