signal questions 3

Wed Jun 3 09:54:00 EDT 2015

/"Another example of this seemingly unsafe behaviour is shown in"/

Jim,
     As to my previous post, maybe I should have added that this _/*IS
NOT*/_ an _/*unsafe behavior*/_! That is just the way the signal system
works. Go out between control points to where you can find intermediate
signals side by side (or back to back depending on the style of signal)
and you will see that if there is not a train out there to create a
current of traffic, both signals will show "Clear" (depending on their
proximity to the next control point).

Jimmy Lisle