FW: CONTACT POINTS

Tue Jun 16 15:32:49 EDT 2015

I haven't heard back yet from the modeling list (it's OK, I know everyone in this group works hard) but I thought I would clarify and add one more:
would there be a way to spray a liquid of some kind to keep the electricity flowing?  I hate to mess too much with those little brass fingers they look pretty fragileis there any better/easier way to spike down Shinahara flex trak (code 83) other than one at a time with a pair of spike pliers?  An automated system that would let me drill some additional holes along curves rather than the usual pin vise?  What do the experienced guys in our group use?
Thanks gents - PS, I'm just glad to see #611 moving at all!
Ed Svitil

Norfolk & Western Railway