Excursions

Tue Jun 23 22:23:29 EDT 2015

I can save you an email.

If you don’t have access to your email to print boarding passes within the 48 hours. Bring your confirmation number to the location at least 1 hour prior. There will be a will call booth setup giving people the information they need such as car assignments.

Seats are not assigned however cars are.

As mentioned below there is no riding in the vestibule this is NS policy.

Here is the information that goes out via the boarding pass.

Boarding Location

Boarding will take place adjacent to the O. Winston Link Museum, located at 101 Shenandoah Avenue NE, Roanoke, VA, 24016.  Plan to arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure.

Parking

You will find parking downtown Roanoke at the Gainsboro Garage, 25 Shenandoah Avenue NW, within a block of the boarding location.  Additonal parking is available in Tower Garage at 19 Norfolk Avenue SE, accessible to the boarding location via an enclosed pedestrian walkway with stairs and an elevator to the track level.  Daytime weekend parking is free at both locations.

Regards,

Mike V.