Sat. Shot

Mon Jun 29 15:17:51 EDT 2015

Thanks Jimmy.

I was referring mostly to the light dust/rust colored spray (which I assumed was wet rail related), but also noticed oily looking splatters biased toward the inboard side of the cylinder head cover. Is this what you are referring to?

And whether it is or not, how does a rail greaser work, and where is it mounted?

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On 6/28/2015 9:35 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> The spray pattern on the cylinder head cover is interesting.
That's a rail greaser for you! Can't live with 'em...can't live without 'em!

Jimmy Lisle