Anybody want an N&W 4-8-0??

Sun Jul 19 15:57:19 EDT 2015

The way the M's should be done is a basic M, with small and large tender, and choice of smoke box front.  I bought 2 of the Sunset brass jobs because none were available in plastic, and my prototype scratch build stunk.   Also, some of them had the early cylinders and some were modified for outside piping.  The price for the brass M2's is around $1K so I'll never have one of those.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's.