rights of trains

Tue Jul 21 09:48:31 EDT 2015

Train orders were also used in automatic block signal  (ABS) territories.
Much of that territory has been replaced by  absolute block systems.  Signal
systems needed to include remote or  centralized traffic control (CTC) to
eliminate operational train orders.   Some roads continued to use train
orders with an appropriate clearance card to  promulgate other requirements such
as slow orders, etc.

Bill Browder

In a message dated 7/20/2015 7:01:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,