Lynchburg Rail Day 2015

Tue Aug 4 21:49:47 EDT 2015

*/Lynchburg Rail Day 2015 – Saturday August 8, 2015 /*

The Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society is holding
its 37^th annual model train show and sale this Saturday, August 8,
2015. The train show will be held in the air conditioned Boonsboro
Ruritan Club at 1065 Coffee Road Lynchburg, Va. 24503. Plenty of free
parking on site and the building is handicapped accessible. Operating
model train layouts on display and model trains for sale. If you want to
sell your old model trains we offer a service for you to consign your
items on our “White Elephant Table”. Family friendly atmosphere.
Admission $6.00 per person, Family admission $10.00, Children 12 and
under free with a paying adult. For more info call Norris at
434-237-4912 or visit our website www.blueridgenrhs.org
<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org> .

Regards,

Norris Deyerle