J Class Shoppings- Ken Miller- 2156

Tue Aug 11 16:05:29 EDT 2015

Ken,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your information on the List.

Thank you. In regards to a revised addition of your book, I would very much
like to see one and have an idea maybe I could run past you.

You have probably seen it already, but this image was posted on one of the
Facebook groups very recently- either the St. Louis Museum page or the Fire
Up 611 page- I really don't remember. Any how, it is a letter from CE Pond
to the Museum in St. Louis regarding 2156's donation. It is attached here.

Contact me off list at your convenience:

USMC96 at gmail.com

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"