Roanoke Belt Line

Thu Dec 3 09:42:24 EST 2015

Hi Ken

Thanks for the kind words.

The Belt Line is still in place, rail is still down, but in places there are trees 4-5 inches in diameter in the track.

There is something in the works for the Belt Line, but I am not at liberty to discuss it at this point, and it may not happen, but hopefully there will be some news in the near future.

Best
Ken