Dark

Sun Dec 13 20:16:21 EST 2015

One evening back in the 60's, I drove under that bridge and noticed a burning hot box on a coal car go right over me.  I continued on down the street, turned left and drove under the same car again on the the bridge that the engine in the picture  just passed over right before the y turnoff.  Woke up the next morning to find that the car had derailed and turned over just after it went over those two bridges.  No one hurt, but a mess in several back yards.

Bob Huston