Interior of Interlocking Towers

Mon Dec 21 12:22:20 EST 2015

Thanks Lynn. I do recall that article (Model Railroader) and I need to dig
it out of my back issues. It should be a great start but I am still looking
for specifics related to the Forrest Tower. AMB does sell a Lever Kit for
Interlock Towers. It look likes a nice laser cut kit with 13 levers. I am
thinking I could modify it to accommodate how ever many levers were used at
Forest. Thanks again.

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA