FW: Rail Ops Modelers

Wed Dec 23 17:19:14 EST 2015

>From a modeler at the NCTM.  Enjoy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best Wishes to ALL.

George

For you modellers, TrainMasters TV is offering, for a limited time, a free look at the design and development of the UP turbine from a new manufacturer, Scale Trains. I saw the actual models in Milwaukee this past Fall and the detail is nothing short of amazing. There are three videos in the set and the first one has our own Marcus Neubacher helping with the setup of the booth at the TrainFest show. The link below will take you to Part I with links to the other two parts. I found it very interesting to see the process and help me understand why our models cost so darn much now! Enjoy!

http://trainmasters.tv/videos/2015-11-3-tmtv-nov-2015-edition-act-iii

Jerry