Harbinger

Tue Dec 29 18:30:35 EST 2015

There will be a significant number of photos of current operations on the Buchanan Branch in the upcoming TAF including some of SunCoke.

For the record - Weller yard is 45 minutes from Pikeville - Vansant, VA where Sun Coke and Dismal Yard are located is 1 hour from Pikeville - Williamson and the Pocahontas mainline are 35 minutes from Pikeville………….

Ed Painter Narrows,VA living in North Georgia