Convention 2016

Tue Jan 5 15:30:20 EST 2016

To the list:  Sounds like a repeat of the discussion prior to the NWHS Convention held at Strasburg PA.  I now live in Missouri,
which is well "off line" for the old N&W.  But I'm considering Pikesville; might be my last chance to go deep into the coal field.
I'm also a member of NMRA; recent article by Pres. Charlie Getz raised the question of a "National" convention outside the USA.
Certainly off line for US modelers; but the reasoning is the same: a chance to see it before it's gone forever.  And put on your list:
the 2020 NMRA National will be in St. Louis.  # 2156 should be "home" by then, along with other treasures in The St. L. MOT.

Jerry Crosson;  NWHS member, formerly NJ, now residing in St Peters MO.