611 Trips

Fri Jan 8 07:52:01 EST 2016

Bob:

I'm a VMT member, on their USPS and e-mail distribution lists, and enough
of a 611 supporter that I'm supposed to get advance notifications, and the
answer is "no", I've heard nothing.  I suppose there could be "leaks" from
insiders who have to know well in advance, but none of them, either.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 1/8/2016 7:01:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,