Pullman question What do we really know???

Tue Feb 2 15:48:20 EST 2016

The Dinwiddie County is located at the Hallsboro Yard in western
Chesterfield county. The Yard is the property of the Old Dominion Chapter of the
NRHS   Alan Cox

In a message dated 2/2/2016 11:39:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

  The cars were painted in N&W colors
> >> but  lettered PULLMAN on the letterboards. Dinwiddie County had a
> >>  single vestibule and observation-lounge at its blunt end. Norfolk
>  >> County had the same interior configuration, but with enclosed
> >> vestibules at both ends.

Rick:
Maybe you know, but just in case -- when Sou 4501 began making
steam trips, one of the first was from Richmond to Keyesville, VA
on Labor Day, 1966.  In the consist was Dinwiddie  County.  Don't
know if it still exists.  My impression was that it belonged to  the
Richmond Chapter of the National Railway Hysterical   Association.
                                           Harry  Bundy

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at