Just Where is "Buford's Gap" ?

Sat Feb 27 05:53:58 EST 2016

There was a tv programme shown over here in a treasure hunting series about
the treasure of Buford gap.  I watched it in hope of seeing something about
the N&W but was disappointed.  The story was dramatised with actors and
obviously not shot near Roanoke.  As it was a few years ago I cannot
remember the details however I am sure the history of the gap was
mentioned. As this was a US made series perhaps someone may my have seen it
who can remember the details.

Regards,
Richard Hood
West Dorset