Riding the N&W Clip#1

Mon Mar 21 09:09:36 EDT 2016

Hi

The so-called N&W Clip was a huge waste of everyone's time.
Even Hillary's emails are easier to read including the classified ones.
What purpose could be served by making a train video "private" is anybody's guess.

This is supposed to be a sharing site.
That means free, open and public!

Paul

Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:31:04 PM
Subject: Riding the N&W Clip#1

Hi all,
   I have several clips that need some info for them, and this is the
first segment.  Hopefully the moderate will approve this, and the
private URL for the clip on youtube.  Lets see how this one goes
before I make up any more for the discussion group.  We have much
video on the eastern end of the N&W which we are familiar with.  I
will have some questions about trains, etc.  All footage was shot by
my father Warren Scholl between 1955 and 1957-58. Video has subtitles
and scene numbers.  Greg Scholl
https://youtu.be/jEL8TzUaef8