Heading to ride 611! Need some trip info!

Wed Apr 6 23:49:23 EDT 2016

Hi!
My wife and I along with my uncle are planning a railroader weekend! We are
 leaving New Jersey Thursday night and riding out to Lancaster. There we
are  riding the Strasburg Railroad and doing the Hostlers ticket in the
morning with  a shop tour, train ride and the museum. After dinner we want to head
for Cass!  This is where we are at a bit of a loss!! Google maps gives us 3
choices all  within 20 miles and 10 minutes.
If anyone has driven down this way what are the best roads to take?
After we get done in Cass it's off to Roanoke!
AND 611!!!

Thanks
Ray Russell Sr.