Heading to ride 611! Need some trip info!

Thu Apr 7 12:10:59 EDT 2016

As someone born and raised "just over the ridge" in Virginia, I have one suggested change to Bruces directions. Instead of turning right to Marlinton on 39 at Minnehaha Springs, turn left and go about 6 miles on 39/92 to where 92 turns back south towards White Sulfer Springs and pick up I64 there. Station at White Sulfer is (or was) a good CSX watching spot. Also, next exit east will take you to Alleghany Tunnel.
John Samples. Va hillbilly now in western Kentucky
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T