Spencer's 611 Trips

Tue Apr 12 09:03:02 EDT 2016

/On 4/12/2016 3:24 AM, NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List wrote:
/
> /Secondly, I am always amazed at the new and original sites
> railfans often create for themselves when posting up for shots on the
> Southern Loops between old Fort and the top of Blue Ridge Mountain.
> The train's slow drag to the top of the mountain (and later just as
> slow back down) easily showed off hundreds of railfans all over the
> place. While many shooters aggressively leapfroged each other for
> multiple shots up and down the mountain, many photographers
> and videographers found incredible spots to get that ONE shot for
> either the up or down leg. Three cheers for these guys … I can't wait
> to see the finished products./

Bob,
     Here are my videos from Sunday. I had a lot of camera problems,
having to use a 25 year old camcorder for the first one, so, quality is
not up to today's standards. However, I do have something rather than
nothing.

Approaching Andrew's Geyser:  https://youtu.be/M_K4oGw5s7o

Turn around 180 degrees and you get this: https://youtu.be/_QFrTbQRvCA

Jimmy Lisle