The "VASCO"

Mon Jun 27 09:32:54 EDT 2016

Yes, there was originally a YMCA located at 12th Street. My father
remembered it as a child. It is plainly labeled on the Sheet 77 that Bruce
supplied. I think this photo was part of the valuation images.

This is a view from the late teens, I believe.

The YMCA was located close to the Roundhouse, and was a natural place for
division men to stay, I believe I have photos identifying a number of
Shenandoah Division men on the porch.

Ken Miller

Moderator: