An August Trip

Mon Jul 25 19:29:19 EDT 2016

I am planning on heading to the Collinsville, IL RPM  meet in August.  I will be traveling to Roanoke and then on to Bluefield the first day.  I have to be in Somerset, KY by Monday night.

What might I expect to be able to see and photograph train wise around Bluefield on a Monday?
Where might I find the most movement along lines, including branch lines, near Bluefield on a Monday?

I have noticed on Google maps that Williamson is shown full of hoppers, is a lot of coal going north now?

Thanks in advance,
James Wall
Rural Hall, NC