An August Trip

Tue Jul 26 17:15:36 EDT 2016

James,

You will have to get off the Interstate, of course. I assume you have a scanner so, if you hear a westbound you could try Dublin, Pulaski (with Depot), Rural Retreat (with Depot and caboose), Marion (siding and Depot), Seven Mile Ford, Chilhowie, Glade Spring - Emory (with new, real long siding), Meadowview (with Depot), Abingdon (with Depot and caboose and short siding) and yards at Bristol, VA.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Sent from my iPad