coaling towers

Sat Aug 6 10:59:36 EDT 2016

Locations that quickly come to mind are: Vicker, VA mainline west of Roanoke;  Bluefield, WV yard;  Iaeger, WV  small yard off the mainline;  and Prichard, WV  mainline east of Kenova.

The N&WHS Archives has a variety of information on all of the towers, although I don't believe it can be sorted by those still standing.

http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/filterdocs.php?index=S&id=14

Marty Flick