No.7

Thu Aug 18 11:58:22 EDT 2016

Sell them use the money for up keep on the locomotive. One thing I have learned over the years builders plates whistles are far better preserved in private collections than any museum.  They get buried in some closet or box and eventually disappear out the back door anyway doing the museum no good anyway. Case in point VMT was donated the Virginia Cheeper whistle a year or so ago. It's not on display and last time I enquired about it they new nothing about it. How you like 1218s whistle ? It's fake made by me and some others .

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards