Mysterious crossing, Premier, WV

Tue Sep 27 20:17:18 EDT 2016

I believe that is a now removed grade crossing from the old Spice Creek Branch, which came off the mainline at Roderfield, WV.

You can still see the ROW along the roadway, from the last crossing all the way downhill to the Jct. Pt. In Roderfield. Quite a few front yards are occupied by the NW.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5