Depot hours sign

Wed Oct 19 00:28:20 EDT 2016

Hello, all:

Quite a few years ago, I had a framed card sign from the Chilhowie, Virginia, depot.  I suppose there was a similar sign for every agency station on the waiting room door that listed the agent's name, station name, depot open hours, and emergency points of contact during closed hours.  It was printed cardstock with blanks for writing or typing the information.  This sign was about 8-1/2 by 11 inches.

If the Archives or a member has a blank placard or sample from another depot, I would like to receive a high-resolution scan of the text.  This is a permanent request, in case nothing is available now but one turns up in the future.

Best wishes for Autumn,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com