N&W intermediate signals

Thu Nov 17 06:17:04 EST 2016

Jimmy,
Thanks for your note.  So if you were Northbound from control point A to
control point B.  The dispatcher would "clear" a Southbound route from B to
A and the facing intermediates would "tumble down" against you?  I suppose
that the Southbound intermediates would show clear except for the ones
guarding the block you were in and the  one in advance (showing stop and
proceed, and approach respectively)?  So as your caboose left a block, I am
assuming that the signal would change to approach and then to clear when
you left the next block, is that right?
Thanks again for the help,
Jim Cochran