Question about water tanks

Tue Nov 29 10:15:00 EST 2016

Thanks, Jim.   That is what is shown in the books.

But I figured the moment I assumed all were metal during that era, then
someone would jump up with contradicting info.  Also best to ask the
experts first!!

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.