Boaz siding

Tue Dec 13 12:03:48 EST 2016

Jim,

The spur did not extend to Berkley Road. From an old post, the west end
of track was near the east end of a short 3/4 degree right curve in the
main and the trailing-point switch off of the eastbound main was at
Bridge #96, a glorified culvert distinguished by steel pipe handrailing
just west of MP N254. Recently published photos more clearly show the
point of switch virtually on the bridge. The spur was not much longer
than two Class Y6's. Bruce wrote an article for /The Arrow/ on Boaz a
few years ago.

Grant Carpenter