Anyone know what train this is?

Thu Jan 12 15:10:32 EST 2017

On 1/12/2017 1:29 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUPLICATE-RAILROAD-SLIDE-NORFOLK-WESTERN-RAILWAY-604-Radford-VIRGINIA-steam-/132061718429?hash=item1ebf7de79d:g:QrYAAOSw-0xYdq3X
>
> I have never seen anything on the idea of the N&W running a mail and
> express train but this shot has shown up on eBay so I have to ask...
> does anyone know what the identity (name... number?) of this train?
> Really curious that it is heavy with head-end cars and only one coach.

Probably the Cavalier.   One of the steam color books shows it with an
RF&P coach behind a string of headend cars.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.