Mail Train Operation Was... Re: Anyone know what train this is?

Fri Jan 13 11:42:03 EST 2017

On 1/12/2017 11:37 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> I agree with the description in the ebay listing. It is train 23, the
> all stops mainline local,
(snip)

This probably falls into the silly question area, but....

Most of the photos I have seen show these trains in the mountains. So
did they start from the East with a smaller number of headend cars and
pick up & drop off others on the way, or were cars loaded & unloaded as
needed at various stops?

Thanks,
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.