Anyone know what train this is?

Fri Jan 13 15:20:43 EST 2017

I never imagined I would learn about two sets of mail and express trains
that the N&W ran, not just one.  Once again let me thank all for the input,
it is going to be a huge help in regards to my own freelanced modeling
since it will help me to determine connections for some of my trains.  I
really do appreciate it*!!!*
--

jerry

*<jmlaboda at passcarphotos.info <jmlaboda at gmail.com>> *

*"N"quiring minds want to know!!! HAVING AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE... *

*PROUD FATHER OF A **WINNING **COSPLAY DAUGHTER**!!!*

*Passenger Car Photo Index -- **UPDATED 8/9/16 WITH OVER 10,537 NEW LINKS
ADDED**!!!*
<http://passcarphotos.info>

*N-scale Varnish Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/
<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/>>*