Fireproofing Interlockings

Wed Jan 25 11:21:55 EST 2017

Thanks for asking this question, Glenn (and Larry for the response), along with the fireproofing backstory .

I'd been wondering the reverse; when and why asbestos shingles were applied to Circleville's tower (other than being the fashion of the day). The 1942 fireproofing document in the archives didn't note *what* was done, so I could only presume the two were related.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

Glenn
  One thing that stands out wash the application of asbestos shingles over the siding

Larry Evans