Volunteers Needed for 2017 611 Excursions

Sun Mar 19 15:14:06 EDT 2017

Has any one who volunteered heard back from the excursion's organizers. I applied to volunteer just about a month ago and I haven't had a reply.  I am not sure if I should have expected anything by now but just wondered what others experience has been.
Thanks!

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA

Sent from my iPhone