New Issue of "The Arrow"

Wed Apr 12 20:00:57 EDT 2017

The image is photo NW06902.
  http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=75276

I was able to find it by doing an "advanced search" from the Archives
Database webpage and looking for 2124 in the description. I'm sure there
are many other ways to locate the image as well!

You can order digital or paper copies by clicking the tuscan colored
"Ordering Information" button above the image.

- Roger Link