N&W Diesels; DM&IR; 50

Mon May 22 11:52:53 EDT 2017

Bill, no apologies necessary !  Thank you so much for sharing this photograph (and thank you for being there to take it in the first place !)

I plan to model this event on my layout.  Next, I hope to find some photos of any of the B&LE EMD A&B F units in this area for the same purposes.

I love this group, and I thank everyone for their willingness to share and keep the history alive.

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer